Sales Representative - Commissioned Pay Structure
Lovett Signs Inc. - Guelph, ON
For over 80 years, Lovett Signs has been on the leading edge of research and development of new products for their customers across Canada. With their Head Office located in Guelph, Ontario, Lovett Signs offers an environment where employees focus on positive outcomes and support growth and personal development. Lovett Signs is committed to work-life balance and offers an excellent benefits package for employees.
About the Job
The Inside/Outside Sales Representative will generate and capture sales outside the organization. This position will take orders from existing customers and secure prospective non-member clientele by telephone communication or through site visits. It is essential for the Sales Representative to be able to provide clients with detailed information on various products, programs or services offered by the company effectively.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop new customers through cold calling
- Conduct sales presentations
- Work with our in house designers to create professional demonstrations or presentations of company products or services while on-site.
- Liaise between the company and the customers for up-to-date condition on pricing, service and latest product release launches.
- Continuously update customers on company product modifications, changes, and enhancements.
- Enhance up to date knowledge on new products, procedures, services and tools by attending departmental and training meetings.
- Use marketing data to maximize sales effectiveness and efficiency by using relevant sales management tools.
- Prepare reports for sales and marketing and maintain expense accounts.
- Update and maintain customer accounts for future
- Work with out Project Management team to provide product quotes to customers as needed.
- Work with our Project Management Department to ensure success on all projects
- Prepare an agenda/call plan for all interactions with all accounts, contracts and opportunities information.
- Regularly review and learn any new product and/or service information that company carries or provides
- Prepare written weekly plan of activities and priorities.
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to prospect new accounts
- Ability to upgrade and deal major businesses
- Very strong communication skills (i.e. verbal, written and formal presentations)
- Very good team player
- Proven forecasting and customer service skills
- 2+ years experience in sales
- 2+ years experience in sign manufacturing industry an asset
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Class “G” Driver’s License
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $52,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
During this difficult time Lovett Signs has created a great virtual atmosphere and continue to pivot, working towards building a stronger company.